BONANZA CAMPOUT IS GOING CASHLESS!
Now experience ultimate convenience and faster transactions at Bonanza Campout. By using RFID wristbands and Cashless Payment Technology, your wristband becomes your ticket to enter the event and your digital wallet!
WHAT ARE “CASHLESS PAYMENTS”?
The only form of payment accepted at all vendor locations will be your RFID wristband – you just double-tap to pay! Vendors will no longer accept cash, credit or debit card. Instead, it’s all connected to your wristband! Paying for drinks, food and merchandise at Bonanza Campout is now easier, faster and…well, festive! Note: The General Store will be the only location on-site that will still accept cash or credit card.
To pay using your RFID wristband, you will start by “topping-up” and loading money to your cashless account – think of it like a pre-paid account. Once you make purchases by double-tapping your wristband at vendor locations, the amount spent will automatically be deducted from your account balance. If you run out of credit, you can recharge and top-up again.
You can top-up your account in two (2) convenient ways:
- Our Cashless Website (link will be available three weeks prior to the event)
- “Top-Up Stations” located throughout the event grounds
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Faster transaction times
- Shorter lineups
- Super convenient (your wristband is on you at all times)
- Less risk of losing your wallet and money
- No need to fumble in your pockets for change
- No need to hit the ATM machine
- Better control of your budget and spending (you choose how much to top-up)
- Digital receipts (registered users get email notifications)
- Worry-free experience and more time to enjoy Bonanza Campout!
SET YOUR CALENDAR!
More details and instructions coming soon!
Check back three weeks prior to the start of Bonanza Campout to register your wristband online.