CASHLESS ACCOUNT REFUND POLICY
Customer support: email email@example.com or call (435) 222-2081
All credit left unredeemed by the close of the event on June 25th, 2017 will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:
- Credit & Debit Card: Leftover funds in your account, purchased online or on-site at the event using a credit or debit card, will automatically be refunded back to your card (less a $5.00 refund processing fee) within 10 business days following the end of the event.
- Cash: Leftover funds in your account, purchased on-site at the event using cash, will require you to complete a Manual Refund Form, available from the Refund page in your cashless account (less a $5.00 refund processing fee).
The deadline to apply for a manual refund is July 9th, 2017. Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund form.
REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND FOR CASH TOP-UP REFUNDS
If you have not already created a cashless account, follow the easy steps below to get started:
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND FOR CASH TOP-UP REFUNDS:
STEP 1: CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click the button above to “Register Your Wristband”.
- Click “Register” or use an existing Facebook account to sign up.
- You will receive an email from Bonanza Campout asking you to confirm your registration by clicking the activation button in the email.
- Follow the instructions on the website to finish setting up your account.
STEP 2: LINK YOUR WRISTBAND
- Once you’re logged in, click the “Wristbands” tab from the top menu and select “I have a wristband”.
- Enter the Security Code (shorter number) and Wristband Number (longer number) located on the back of the RFID tag on your wristband.
- Click “Add”.
STEP 3: APPLY FOR A REFUND
- Click the “Refund” tab from the top menu bar of your account page.
- From here you will be required to fill out the “Manual Refund Form” in order to have your unspent funds refunded back to your bank account.
For any questions or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (435) 222-2081.
Ability to top-up your account in advance, saving you time from visiting a “Top-up Station” on-site
Tracking of your on-site purchases (email notifications of all your top-up and purchase transactions)
Automatic refund after the festival (for any leftover credit from online top-ups)
If you ever lose or break your wristband, customer service will be able to cancel and re-issue you a new wristband and transfer your account balance if you are registered
Register a new account for each wristband if you want to keep your spending separate. Assign a wristband to each of your festival buddies and have them each create a new account with their wristband numbers.
FYI – If you add two or more wristband numbers into the same account, this is called a “Shared Family Account”, and all linked wristbands will be able to make purchases using the same pool of funds in the account. You will NOT be able to separate spending amounts.
You can top-up at one of the on-site Top-up Stations located throughout the festival grounds using cash, credit or debit. However, vendor stands will not be able to top-up for you, so make sure you have enough credit in your account before making purchases. Trained staff will be on-hand to help you through the process.
Now that you’ve topped-up your account, you can make cashless purchases for food, drinks and merchandise at Bonanza Campout. Once you’re at a vendor location:
- Tap your wristband on the RFID reader.
- Place your order with the staff.
- Tap your wristband a second time to confirm your transaction.
The amount will automatically be deducted from your account. It’s that easy!
No, you cannot transfer credits once they are in your personalized account. However, any leftover credit will be refunded to you in accordance with our refund policy.
No, you cannot split payment for an item. Only one wristband can be used to open the transaction, and that same wristband must be used to close and confirm the purchase. This is a security feature to ensure the purchaser is in control of their own spending.
No, you cannot combine credits from different accounts once those accounts have been created separately.
If you’ve created an account online and linked your wristband to it, no worries! Visit Customer Service on-site and they will deactivate your lost wristband and issue you a new one. Please bring valid photo ID. Link the new wristband number to your account and continue having a great time – your money is still in your account if you’ve previously linked it.
However, if you did NOT create an online account and didn’t link your wristband, unfortunately your remaining credit balance can no longer be retrieved. To get a replacement wristband, visit Customer Service and show proof of your original event ticket purchase along with valid photo ID. If someone else bought the tickets on your behalf, you will need to bring the original purchaser with you to the kiosk and show proof of purchase along with valid photo ID. Replacement wristbands will be issued at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative.
To avoid this issue, we strongly recommend you create an account and link your wristbands to that account prior to Bonanza Campout. Treat your wristband the same way you would treat cash! We are not responsible for any funds stolen/missing from your wristband if you lose it.
All credit left unredeemed by the close of the festival will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:
Credit Card & Debit Card: Leftover funds on your account purchased online or on-site at the event using a credit card or debit card will automatically be refunded back to your card (less a $5.00 refund processing fee) within 10 business days following the end of the event.
Cash: Leftover funds on your account purchased on-site at the event using cash will require you to complete a Manual Refund in your online account page (less a $5.00 refund processing fee). Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund form.
Additional Terms: All refunds are subject to a $5.00 refund processing fee.
Refund processing is subject to verification of the data inputted by the guest in the Manual Refund Form. The guest is responsible for submitting accurate data.
The deadline to apply for a Manual Refund is July 9, 2017.
Please email email@example.com or call (435) 222-2081 and provide the following information:
If you have questions on-site at Bonanza Campout, please speak with a representative at Customer Service or a Top-up Station.
- Full registered name
- Wristband number(s)
- What actions you are trying to make (topping-up, registering, etc.)
- Where the problem appears (email, login screen, external payment site, etc.)
- What the exact error message is
- Transaction number (if applicable)