CASHLESS PAYMENTS ARE BACK AT BONANZA CAMPOUT!
Experience ultimate convenience and faster transactions again this year at Bonanza Campout. By using RFID wristbands and Cashless Payment Technology your wristband becomes your ticket and your digital wallet.
USING CASHLESS PAYMENT TECHNOLOGY
Your festival wristband is not only your ticket to getinto Bonanza Campout faster, but it will also be used as your digital wallet to make purchases at the event – all with a simple tap of your wristband! Gone are the days of having to worry about fumbling for change; instead, enjoy fast, convenient and secure transactions using your RFID-enabled wristband. Now, you can focus on what you really came for – the music!
The only form of payment accepted at all vendor locations will be your RFID wristband – you just double-tap to pay! Vendors will no longer accept cash, credit or debit card. Instead, it’s all connected to your wristband! Paying for drinks, food and merchandise at the event is now easier, faster and…well, festive!
WRISTBAND REGISTRATION AND TOP-UP
REGISTER YOUR WRISTBAND – COMING SOON
(Wristband registration begins on June 8th, 2018.)
To pay using your RFID wristband, you will start by “topping-up” and loading money into your cashless account. Once you make purchases by double-tapping your wristband at vendor locations, the amount spent will automatically be deducted from your account balance. If you run out of credit, you can recharge and top-up again at any time.
CASHLESS PAYMENT BENEFITS
- Online top-up available to registered users
- Super convenient – your wristband is on you at all times
- Faster transaction times
- No need to fumble in your pockets for change
- Better control of your budget and spending – you choose how much to top-up
- Worry free experience and more time to enjoy the event
- Ability to top-up your account in advance, saving you time from visiting a “Top-up Station” at the festival
- Email notifications of all your top-up and purchase transactions
- Tracking of your onsite purchases
- Automatic refund after the event (for any leftover credit from online top-ups)
- Refund requests from cash top-ups onsite must be submitted from a registered account
- If you ever lose or break your wristband, customer service will be able to cancel and re-issue you a new wristband and transfer your account balance – but only if you are registered
Register a new account for each wristband if you want to keep your spending separate. Assign a wristband to each of your buddies and have them each create a new account with their wristband numbers.
Individual versus Shared Cashless Accounts
Individual Cashless Account:linking only one wristband to a cashless account for individual spending.
Shared Cashless Account: linking two or more wristbands to your cashless account to allow all linked items to make purchases from the same pool of funds. Once a wristband is linked to a cashless account ortopped-up, you won’t be able to create a new cashless account for that item or add it to another cashless account for shared spending. You will not be able to separate the spending amounts of linked wristbands.
**To take advantage of a Shared Cashless Account, make sure you link all wristbands before you top-up.**
YES! In order for all of your wristbands to access your top-up funds, you must link both wristbands to your registered cashless account. If you topped-up your Friday wristband but did not add it to a registered account on Day 1, you must create your cashless account and link the Friday wristband FIRST(this transfers the funds from your wristband to your account.) Second, add your Sunday wristband to the account for Sunday spending.
There are several ways to top-up your cashless account, but we always recommend topping-up before you arrive:
Before the Festival:
Once you’ve created your cashless account and linked your wristband, you can top-up your account at any time, either from your computer or smartphone.
At the Festival:
You can top-up at one of the onsite Top-up Stations located throughout the event grounds, and trained staff will be on-hand to help you through the process. If you’ve registered your cashless account, you can top-up at any time right from your smartphone!
Now that you’ve topped-up your account, you can make cashless purchases for food, drinks and merchandise at the event. Once you’re at a vendor location:
- Tap your wristband on the RFID reader.
- Place your order with the staff.
- Tap your wristband a second time to confirm your transaction.
The amount will automatically be deducted from your account. It’s that easy!
No, you cannot split payment for an item. Only one wristband can be used to open the transaction, and that same wristband must be used to close and confirm the purchase. This is a security feature to ensure the purchaser is in control of their own spending.
If your wristband is registered to a cashless account, you can log in and check your balance at any time. Or, simply tap your wristband at any payment point or Customer Service location and your cashless balance will be visible from the reader.
The “Freeze” feature, which is only available to registered users, allows you to “freeze” a lost or stolen wristband so no further purchases can be made. You can freeze your wristband from the “Wristbands” tab of your cashless account, and can unfreeze by clicking the button a second time. Or, visit any Customer Service station for assistance.
If you’ve created an account online and linked your wristband to it, no worries! Visit Customer Service at the event and they will deactivate your lost wristband and issue you a new one. Please bring valid photo ID. Link the new wristband number to your account and continue having a great time – your money is still in your account if you’ve previously linked it.
However, if you did NOTcreate an online account and didn’t link your wristband, unfortunately your remaining credit balance can no longer be retrieved. To get a replacement wristband, visit Customer Service and show proof of your original event ticket purchase along with valid photo ID. If someone else bought the tickets on your behalf, you will need to bring the original purchaser with you to the kiosk and show proof of purchase along with valid photo ID. Replacement wristbands will be issued at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative.
To avoid this issue, we strongly recommend you create an account and link your wristbands to that account prior to the event. Treat your wristband the same way you would treat cash! We are not responsible for any funds stolen / missing from your wristband if you lose it.
All credit left unredeemed by the close of the event on June 24, 2018 will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:
- Credit Card & Debit Card:Leftover funds in your account purchased online or onsite at the event using a credit card or debit card will automatically be refunded back to your card (less a $5.00 refund processing fee) within 10 business days following the end of the event.
- Cash:Leftover funds on your account purchased onsite at the event using cash will require you to complete a Manual Refund in your online account page (less a $5.00 refund processing fee). Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund period.
- All refunds are subject to a $5.00 refund processing fee.
- Unspent Bonus credits will not be refunded and cannot be used to pay for the $5.00 refund processing fee.
- Refund processing is subject to verification of the data inputted by the guest in the Manual Refund Form. The guest is responsible for submitting accurate data.
- The deadline to apply for a manual refund is July 8, 2018.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Full registered name
- Wristband number(s)
- What action you are trying to take (topping up, registering, etc.)
- Where the problem appears (e-mail, login screen, external payment site, etc.)
- What the exact error message is
- Transaction number (if applicable)
If you have questions on-site at the event, please speak with a representative at Customer Service or a Top-up Station.